Tuesday, 27 September 2011

They liked my idea.

I put forward my full idea today in the lecture, and it seemed to go down really well. I was afraid that people might think my idea of filming the game rather than actually making it might be seen as a cop out, but they actually thought it was really creative, so i'm happy about that. I'm going to have a one to one chat in a few minutes about the practicality of my idea, but I think it's pretty practical. The only thing is, i'm really going to have to make sure this interface is something very special, because that's all i'll be marked on. I mean a nicely filmed piece will make me look more professional but if that's all there is, the marks will still be quite low. I personally think my interface idea is great.

I think I ought to get together some concepts for next week, demonstration menu layouts and some seperate designs of what the menus should look like style-wise. The most important thing is to get a demonstration of the menus put together which looks functional and demonstrates the point. From there I can consider adding slick animations, transitions and effects to make them look really stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment